Avocado delivers security technology that discovers, diagnose, monitors and protects cloud workloads, applications and APIs across the distributed ecosystem. Its runtime security continuously detects vulnerabilities and protects against attacks at a “moment of a crime.” Avocado enables real-time threat observability/modeling/analytics to mitigate vulnerabilities and plan preventive measures. Its “Observability of Unknown” capability detects sophisticated attacks, e.g., ZeroDay, where signature/pattern-based approaches fail. Avocado’s software process-microsegmentation enables Zero Trust enforcement.
- Automated Threat Monitoring for DevOps
- Runtime Encryption of Legacy or Modern Apps
- Stops Zero-Day Attacks
- Later (E-W) Threat Detection
- Runtime APO Discovery and Threat Detection
- Observability of OWASP, non-OWASP and Architecture Threats
Fill out the form to learn more about this partnership: