- Discover and test external internet presence
- Red Team/Blue Team and tabletop exercises
- Security Incident Response procedures assessments
- Vulnerability scans of a representative sample of internal subnets
- Application security review of sample web applications and application(s) environments for specific vulnerabilities
- Social engineering tests on a representative sample of employees using email, phone, and removable media as attack vectors
- Wireless security tests at corporate and sample field locations
- Physical security testing, involved and scoped with the client, to cover potential exposures
- Comprehensive reports for preventive and detective controls to protect against identified vulnerabilities
- Follows ISO 27002 series and provides testing best practices, recommendations and reporting
- Internal/external network penetration assessment and testing
- Determination of incidents and reporting
- Evaluation of existing security tools (i.e. IPS, SIEM, End-Point protection)
- Comprehensive assessment and review of existing security network, policies and infrastructure
- Identifying vulnerabilities of key servers and end-point devices
- Vulnerability assessments based on identified organization constituents (targets to be determined with the client), including phishing and social engineering
- Determinations on existing data security controls (“as-is” state of the overall security network)
- Network traffic sniffing
- Reconnaissance & Dark Net research to assess if IPs have already been compromised
- Analysis and detection of the existence of malicious code or tools
- Analysis and detection of both known and unknown hacking concerns for the client
- Final comprehensive report and recommendations based on executed tests results
The Enterprise Immune System
“Darktrace’s Enterprise Immune System is the only solution on the market that can detect and respond to never-before-seen threats in real time.”
—Angad Banga, Chief Operating Officer, The Caravel Group
The Identity Standard
Operationalize Zero Trust
Business Intelligence & Infrastructure Software
- Data virtualization: abstracting, transforming, and delivering data from a variety of information sources so that it may be accessed by a consuming application or users upon request
- Enterprise information integration: using data abstraction to provide a single interface for viewing all the data within an organization
- Enterprise application integration: a collection of technologies and services which form a “middleware” to enable integration of systems and applications across the enterprise
- Service-oriented architectures (SOA): flexible design principles used to package functionality as a suite of interoperable services that can be used by different domains within the same business
The bottom line is that real-time business intelligence supports instant decision-making. With real-time business intelligence, if a customer walks up to a checkout counter at a department store with a shirt, the cashier can tell him about the coordinating tie available for purchase in the adjacent department.
Product Lifecycle Management
Depending on your PLM environment, Axis Technologies can provide the relevant expertise. Our mission is high quality, on-time deliverables within budget.
We help our clients optimize their investment while turning their product into profit by managing all aspects of PLM.
Our project management, programming, integration and/or support services can be engaged at any phase of your project. Our ability to integrate our programming services with our PM team enables our clients to launch new products in less time and lower cost. We utilize a “Tiger Team” approach.
We integrate compliance into all our clients’ processes and implement project data management to insure the end product will comply with associated regulations.
Axis Technologies’ experienced project managers help control production processes, cut costs and enable collaboration between your organization and your suppliers. Our goal is to expedite your project completion and to reach project goals on-time and within budget.
Throughout the entire product lifecycle from planning to programming, implementation and even support, Axis Technologies can be depended on to lead the team to a successful product launch.