Helping You See The World of IT More Clearly
Since 1998, Axis Technologies has provided our clients with advanced enterprise professional services and industry-proven solutions. Our enterprise IT and engineering specialists engage side-by-side with our clients' teams on projects ranging from:
- PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
- Cyber security services and related solutions
- Business intelligence, predictive and data science analytics (real-time)
- Enterprise application connectivity and optimization
- Infrastructure (SoA), integrations
- Other leading enterprise-level projects
We are experts at PLM, Cyber Security, and Infrastructure & Analytics Software & Services and advanced Content Collaboration Systems. With a 21-year track record of providing cost-effective, on-time deliverables using Agile Software Methodologies and a Tiger Team approach. Our expertise allows us to serve clients in a variety of industries, including aerospace and defense, Federal, finance, and energy.
Based in Plano, Texas, we are privately held, growing rapidly with a solid base of prestigious clients, and committed to offering nothing less than Best-In-Class services and solutions to those clients, large and small.
We help our clients stay ahead of the ever evolving threat landscape, get updates on market trends, regulations, and potential impacts to their organizations... READ MORE
We partner with TIBCO to bring you a smart, secure, governed, enterprise-class analytics platform with built-in data wrangling that delivers AI-driven, visual, geo, and streaming analytics... READ MORE
Product Lifecycle Management
We help our clients transform their product processes for the future with innovative and robust PLM platforms... READ MORE
Oblong Mezzanine Collaboration Systems
We partner with Oblong to create a visually immersive meeting environment for your teams to do their most important work.. READ MORE
- Cyber security professional services - government/DoD experienced
- Insider threat analysis - UEBA, data exfiltration prevention
- Vulnerability and compromise assessments
- Securonix Partner
- Zero Trust Solution Provider - Centrify
- Cyber security solutions - Insider THreat, SIEM
- Cyber threat reconnaissance and intelligence gathering
- Cyber security solutions - research & development/innovation
- Deception networking, "Honey Potting" software
- Cyber security - information assurance
- Incident response management
- Oblong Mezzanine - advanced visualization & collaboration system
- Data scientists - big data backgrounds
- Real-time business intelligence - Tibco Spotfire Partner
- Big data & predictive analytics, adhoc reporting & analysis
- Software configuration management, QA, and testing
If past performance is a predictor of future success, then we are excited to see our future reflected in our roster of prestigious Fortune 1000 and Federal Government clients. Here's where we've been...
We have provided crucial services and solutions for leading national defense contractors.
Worldwide Cyber Threat Assessment
We have worked AAFES (Army-Air Force Exchange) clients to implement effective worldwide cyber threat assessment systems.
We have completed multiple data science-centric enterprise business intelligence projects for small to large organizations.
Cyber Threat/Incident Response
We have designed and completed multiple cyber threat intelligence platforms capable of ingesting and automating incident response collaboration efforts across various systems.
Algorithm & Technology Research & Development
We have collaborated with the National Security Agency (NSA) in support of national defense efforts.
- Information technology & engineering services (SoW)-centric
- Headquartered in Plano, Texas
- Employs only degreed engineers and IT professionals
- Financially backed by Capital One Bank
- Founded in 1998 - 21 years strong
- D&B: 799704424
- Open Score Rating: Established Business
- NAICS: 541511, 541618, 541512, 541519, 511210, 611420
- Socio-Economic Certification: NMSDC Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- CAGE Code: 3A7S9
- Multiple cyber certifications
- Lean/Six Sigma Certifications
Business Development Manager
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sr. Technical Recruiter